Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's a Beginning!

Welcome to my blog! My name is S. Elizabeth, and I’m a wanna-be. A wanna-be what, you may ask? Many things, actually. But before all that, here are a few things I’m not a wanna-be about. I’m a wife, a Christian, a daughter, sister, friend. I work in customer service by day, and my husband and I coordinate a Bible fellowship by night (evening, really). I’m a singer, and I sing with a Christian band. I love to laugh, I’m high maintenance (but my husband still loves me), and I love ideas. Which brings me to being a wanna-be. I want to be a lot of things, but here are some of the things at the top of my list.

I Wanna-Be a:
     o Homemaker
     o cook
     o writer
     o photographer
     o DIYer
     o early riser
     o sewer, crochet-er, general craft-maker
     o neat-freak
     o student

This is my journey to not just enjoy the ideas of these things, but to incorporate them into my daily (ok, maybe weekly or monthly is a better starting point for some of my list) life. We’re all wanna-be’s in one category or another. The question is, what are you gonna do about it? I say, let’s break the mold!



No comments:

Post a Comment