Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snow!

Last week we had our first snow of the season! Now, I'm much more of a summer/fall type person; not so much a fan of the winter because it gets soooo cold. But I do love the snow. Especially for the Holidays!

We were actually surprised by how much accumulated being that the forecast was for a mix of snow and rain. And of course, a week later, the snow is already gone. But I was so inspired by the beauty of the falling snow that I had to have a snow adventure during my lunch break at work. Enjoy the results below. :-)

"Snow Flakes" by Emily Dickinson

Snow flakes.

I counted till they danced so
Their slippers leaped the town,
And then I took a pencil
To note the rebels down.
And then they grew so jolly
I did resign the prig,
And ten of my once stately toes
Are marshalled for a jig!







1 comment:

  1. The pics are beautiful just like the girl who took them :)

    ReplyDelete