Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baked Chicken With Creamy Mushroom Sauce


A lot of my cooking repertoire comes from my mother’s recipes. There’s just something about a mom’s cooking! But I’d have to say, one of my favorite recipes of my mother’s to make is her Baked Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Not only is it an extremely easy dish to prepare, but it’s also extremely yummy!

This recipe has quickly become one of my husband’s and my favorite meals to make. One of the reasons that I love to make it is that every time that I cook it, the chicken always turns out perfectly done and delicious. It’s one of those fail-safe recipes that you can’t go wrong with.

So, grab the ingredients, mix and bake, and enjoy yourself some yummy chicken!

Gather the ingredients:

     4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
     4 pieces uncooked bacon
     1 can cream of mushroom soup
     1 Cup sour cream
     1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
     ½ teaspoon garlic salt
     ½ teaspoon black pepper

Wrap chicken breasts with bacon strips and place in a baking dish. 


In a small mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper. 


Spoon sauce over chicken and spread until evenly covered. 


Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 ½ hours. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment